İşaretler varılacak hedefleri olan içindir.... ayrica Bill James der ki: "Expect problems and eat them for breakfast!" :D

2 Temmuz 2006

Where the good times gone....??? ( Nickelback) :)

I woke up this morning ( B.B. King/ Leonard Cohen) and I heard this very beautyfull song which named cry to me /don´t you feel like crying (Salomon Burke) :) and thought... lough now, cry later (????) :) and therefore I was thinking, wouldn´t be better as only thinking to cry as to do because, less is more (Joss Stone) and again I´ve found out, that I love oldies :))))

It´s not important if they are covered, featured, or in original version. Old- words, -worlds and -feelings... I like old things, songs and people. Cause you are the summation of "oldies" :) We all are the summation of oldies ...


Ingilizceyi katlettim galiba, ama anlayan anlar dilimden ;)

1 yorum:

  1. Thank you very much! :)hoping I will continue not giving up, and try to be as well as I want :) Thanks again ;)

    YanıtlaSil

de bakalim...