İşaretler varılacak hedefleri olan içindir.... ayrica Bill James der ki: "Expect problems and eat them for breakfast!" :D

28 Aralık 2005

Maroon 5 esintileri-hastayim bunlara yaaa


How dare you say that my behaviour´s unacceptable
So condesccending unnecessarily critical......
...
You drain me dry and make me wonder why I´m even here
Thisa double vision I was seen is finally clear
You want to stay but you know very well I want you gone
Not fit to funkin´tread the ground that I am walkin on
.....
Is there anyone out there cause it´s gettin´harder ´nd harder to breath
****************************************************************
....
I try to laugh but cry instead
Patiently wait to hear the words you´ve never said

***********************************************

Heartache heartache I just have so much
A simple love with a complex touch
There´s nothing you can say or do
I called to let you know I´m trough with you

***********************************************

When you refuse me
You confuse me
What makes you think I´ll let you in again
Think again my friend.
Go on misuse me and abuse me
I´ll come out stronger in the end

And does it make you sad
To find yourself alone
And does it make you mad
To find that I´ve grown
I´ll bet it hurts so bad
To see the strength that I have shown
......

**********************************************
.......
Pushing forward and arching back
Bring me closer to heart attack
say goodbye and just fly away
When you come back
I have some things to say

How does it feel to know you never have to be alone
When you get home
There must be someplace here that only you and I could go.
So I can show you how I Feel.

*******************************************************
kisaltarak birkac $arki sözünü yazdim, onca $arkidan... kisaca - tavsiye ederim.
albümün adi "Songs abaout Jane" ...
iyi dinlemeler ; )

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

de bakalim...